Welcome!

Welcome to my blog spot. I hope you enjoy my posts that I retrieved from thee archives. I phirst started interviewing while living and working abroad in South Korea. Each individual(s) that I interviewed has (or at the time had) a unique style. Check the talented ones I interviewed from way back in 2008 til now. I took a short break from interviewing & Dee Jaying so follow me as I pick up where I left off.. iViews... DJ Risque'

Monday, March 28, 2011

One Of The Best Laid To Rest (DJ Megatron)


This part of my blog is not an interview. It saddens me that I have to shine light on a young and rising star in this manner. Violence, jealousy, hating, and all the above must stop! Corey McGriff or as most of us know him by his deejay/host name DJ Megatron, from Staten Island N.Y., was murdered on March 27th of 2011. DJ Megatron was on the rise as a radio personal/DJ, actor, in house DJ for B.E.T's 106 & Park, and blessed us with his own t.v. segment on What's Good.

I am still in shock, sad and hurt. 4 years ago I had the honor to meet a humble, cool and down to earth young man by the name of Corey Mcgriff/DJ Megatron. Within in 10 seconds of him finding out I inspired to be a female deejay he showed so much love and support the entire night. Every chance he blessed the mic he made it his business to shout me out and show love.

I was so happy to see him get his shine on 106 & Park because he deserved it. I knew his future would be brighter than ever, but darkness and another human(s) selfish act took that away. A good dude, father, and friend will be greatly missed by friends, family in the Staten Island as well as DeeJay community, and mainly myself. He has for sure left an ever lasting impression in my heart.
R.I.P King Megatron....




This Video Is To Rep' The Struggle In/With Life...Stop The Violence... Life Is 2 Precious...
                                                   ...God Bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment