Welcome!

Welcome to my blog spot. I hope you enjoy my posts that I retrieved from thee archives. I phirst started interviewing while living and working abroad in South Korea. Each individual(s) that I interviewed has (or at the time had) a unique style. Check the talented ones I interviewed from way back in 2008 til now. I took a short break from interviewing & Dee Jaying so follow me as I pick up where I left off.. iViews... DJ Risque'

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

All I Need Is Your Ears Right Now! (Mrs. Fraz)



 

PHL: Let me first start this interview off by stating it has been some time since I've heard and listened to a female (since Miss Jillz) with lyrical content, creativity, and a powerful message plus great potential. Mark my words, "Ms. Fraz is going places and we wish her nothing but respect and blessings, Holla!"

PHL: Where are you from? 

MRS. FRAZ: I'm From East Orange, NJ ... New Jeruz is what I call it.

PHL: How did you get started in the rap game? 

MRS. FRAZ: I actually had a lot of rappers around me... Whom were a big influence...I grew up actually singing but I was always shy so I felt that it was easier to express myself in words.


PHL: Music, what does it mean to you?

MRS. FRAZ: Music is my life...I am an emotional person so everything that I write comes from my heart.

PHL: Do you feel "lack of creativity" is contagious in the music industry? 

MRS. Fraz: I never judge what someone else is doing because that would take away from my growth...I just have to continue to be me and shine my own light o the world.

PHL: Name an artist you would love to collaborate with dead or alive? 

MRS FRAZ: I actually would like to work with Kanye West...I feel that he wiould bring out another side of me.

PHL: If you only had 10 seconds to describe your sound: what? why?  

MRS. FRAZ: I would call my sound unique....I am a laid back kind of person, real and down to earth...I enjoy creating new flows but the only thing that runs in the back of my mind is acceptance...

PHL: I've listened to your music: Public Announcement, About Me and Reflections are my favorites. Where does the inspiration come from to write such powerful lyrics as well as creative?

MRS. FRAZ: Public Announcement is basically a cry for help  with the world...I am the type of person who not only looks at what goes on in my community but I view the bigger picture...So many people are suffering and I wanted to show everyone. About Me is basically talking about who I am, where I came from and what I plan to do...The words basically speak for themselves...Reflections was inspired by me actually trying to kill myself... at a time in my life I went thru domestic violence and because I loved that person more then I loved myself...I lost everything causing me to break down emotionally...I soon recovered...Thank God! and created that song...It basically teaches people that you have to be strong...Killing yourself is not the way to go...You have to live for yourself ad not anyone else.

PHL: 5 years from now where will Ms. Fraz be? 

MRS. FRAZ: 5 years from now...Fraz will be a inspiration and continue to help out people whether it's with my words or physically. Also, in the studio working on new material...want to show people the more feminine side to me lol.

PHL: Where can we go to listen to your music?

MRS. FRAZ: you can listen to my music at: www.youtube.com/mrsfraz973 www.reverbnation.com/mrsfraz 


PHL: Are there any people you would like to pay homage to or recognize? 

MRS. FRAZ: I would like to thank My Creator first and also all of the people whom have helped me along the way to get my voice heard because without them I would not be able to have this interview or even supporters. 

PHL: I really want to see you continue in this musical journey and bless the people with your God given talent. I wish you nothing but success and always keep the most high first. Peace! 

MRS. FRAZ: Thank you and God Bless you 




No comments:

Post a Comment